As a Quality Assurance Consultant, you are responsible for managing quality aspect related to the operations (production, control, storage and distribution).
• You will review/approval of the documentation related to the operations
• You will review batch records to support release of finished products
• You will ensure the QA release of raw material and packaging material
• You will be in charge of the management of deviation, CAPA, OOS, CC, supplier complaints… related to the supplier’s complaints in collaboration with the other departments
• You will actively participate in continuous process improvement
• You will ensure compliance with GMP and good documentation practices as well as with internal standards (SOP)
• You will ensure critical topics are adequately and timely escalated to higher management
• You will perform internal audits, shop-floor visits
• You will contribute to local and/or transversal improvement projects to ensure the compliance level is maintained
• Master in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacy, or equivalent based on professional experience
• First experience as QA in a GxP environment
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexible, solutions oriented, proactive, having an excellent critical and analytical mind and being stress resistant
• Fluent in French and in English, Dutch is a plus
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Flat hierarchie, empowering each individual is the organization's DNA
• Transparent intrapreneurship model, with immediate and long term rewards for each collaborator
• Human centric, we respect value and foster each individual's skills, elevating us all together
• High potential for both personal and professional development
• Tailored training path
• Attractive salary package
With a solid background in innovation and R&D, Ellion is supporting the Belgian Life Sciences market in all their manufacturing & development projects.
Ellion has been founded by two friends combining more than 20 years experience in consulting and a single idea in mind : building the consulting company they would have loved to work for!
At Ellion, we disrupt the consulting standards by putting our members at the heart of the organization. There are no intermediate levels of management here. We respect, value and foster each individual's skills, elevating us all together. Tailored career plan and people empowerment are the organization's DNA.
An innovative and transparent reward system ensures direct and long term benefits for each collaborator participating in our intrapreneurship vision.
What if your job was to achieve interesting and challenging projects with a team that feels more like a group of supporting friends than strangers with opposite interests? That’s how we want you to experience every day at work!
You just found your Nest, join us!
Send your CV at email@example.com